CX Commercial Lighting Control Panels
Save Energy, Reduce Project Costs and Increase Control
• Compact single enclosure includes relays, control
functions and input terminals for low voltage devices.
• All inputs are software assignable to any HBA low
voltage input device including switches, motion sensors,
• Low voltage devices connect directly to panel without any
ancillary parts such as power packs.
• LCD user interface incorporates easy to follow intuitive
• HBA CX Panels meet ASHRAE 90.1, IEEC, and California
(CEC) Title 24 energy codes.
• CX Panels contribute to LEED certifi cation requirements.
• Allows multiple low voltage inputs from HBA switches,
motion sensors, and photocells to enhance energy savings
for scenarios such as manual switch ON and automatic
motion sensor OFF control.
• Can save up to 50% in parts and labor cost over
conventional time clock and contactor systems.
• Lowers energy consumption with expanded programming
• Astronomical clock eliminates the need for roof mounted
• Pre-programmed scenarios off er a wide variety of options
to maximize energy savings for each possible control zone.
• Sunrise/sunset controls provided using internal
• Scenarios off er many easy to use control combinations.
• Priorities and masking allow for customized
customer-centric control solution